Aramid flame retardant fiber is a permanent flame retardant fiber, which has the advantages of heat resistance, high strength, high abrasion resistance, good flexibility, low shrinkage, stable chemical structure, no melting droplets during combustion, and no poisonous gas.
The cloth woven with aramid flame retardant fiber has good dimensional stability, can be used for a long time at a temperature of 250 ° C, and its thermal shrinkage is only 1%. The softening temperature of the fiber is 373 ° C, and the decomposition starts only when the temperature exceeds 400 ° C. During the decomposition, the cloth surface thickens, and the fibers swell. 900-1300 ° C outside the cloth surface blocks heat transfer without cracking. For different dyeing methods, there are different properties:
1. Dope dyeing: Add dyes before spinning, spinning and weaving, and never fade.
2. Post-dyeing: dyed after the fiber is made of yarn or cloth, color fastness, dry and wet friction are above 3 levels.
Anti-static fibers can be added when weaving cloth. The cloth can be treated with oil and water repellent to make clothing with the following functions:
1. Permanent heat resistance and flame retardancy,
2. Permanent antistatic property;
3. Permanent resistance to acid and alkali and organic solvents;
4, high strength, high wear resistance, high tear resistance;
5. In the event of fire, no molten droplets are generated and no toxic gas is generated;
6. When the cloth is burned, the cloth becomes thicker, which enhances the sealing and does not crack.